Updates for family and friends on what I'm up to while studying in Valencia, Spain.

Monday, February 12, 2007

El Oceanográfico

La Ciudad de Artes y Ciencias in Valencia (City of Arts and Sciences) is one of its most famous landmarks, and we went to its Oceanográfico on Saturday, which is the 3rd largerst aquarium in the world. It was the first time I had ever seen a walrus! The architecture there is very forward thinking, they say, and I say it's pretty cool. After that we went to the beach and hung out, but by then it was getting late and the wind here has been really terrible the last few days. On Sunday it was cloudy, but nevertheless I went to the beach to lie around with a friend for a little while. Here are some pictures!







Tomorrow I start Flamenco lessons, for those who don't know it's a traditional Spanish dance. I'll be sure to post pictures. Until then, I hope everyone is doing well! Hasta luego!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home