Updates for family and friends on what I'm up to while studying in Valencia, Spain.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Safely Here

Hola a todos. Hey everyone. I'm safely here in Valencia and everything is going really well so far. One of my bags was lost on the plane, but I got it this morning, so everything is good with that. Not much has been going on except for orientation, which has kept me pretty busy so I've had little time to get on the internet and update. I also have no pictures so far, so none with this post but hopefully this weekend I can get some good pictures of my apartment and the city up here. Classes start tomorrow and I have a pretty full schedule, so I have to prepare for that! This weekend I will most likely stay in the city so I can roam around and get more familiar with the city. It's very big! Luckily I live very close to the University, some people have to take the bus from pretty far away. That's all for now. Check back after this weekend for a (hopefully) more detailed update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home