Updates for family and friends on what I'm up to while studying in Valencia, Spain.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Mi habitación, casa, escuela...

Hola a todos! I thought it would be neat to show you guys a little of everyday life, i.e. where I live, streets I walk down, the school. So here are some pictures!

This is my room (habitación), my bed is nearest the window. Small space, but it works!

This is the kitchen (cocina). Sometimes we eat here and sometimes in the dining room. Like I said earlier, Lola makes awesome food!

This is the dining room/living room area, with Lola sitting on the couch.

This is my spanish madre, Lola, who is so sweet, nice, accommodating, etc. She's with our perrito (dog), Linda, who is the most spoiled dog in the world, but also very smart.

Dining room.

My apartment building, we live on the 6th floor. Most of the city is filled with building like this.

This is a street I walk on to go to school. Evidently the trees don't lose their leaves here, and in fact this past week supposedly was the first week where it got cold (if cold means just under 50 degrees).

And finally this is the center of the program, just a little under a 10 minute walk from my apartment.

Hope you enjoyed the "tour." Hasta luego!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home