Updates for family and friends on what I'm up to while studying in Valencia, Spain.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Roma, otra vez

I just got back from a wonderful trip to Rome, Italy, and it was a great second time in Rome! I knew I wanted to go back at some point during my stay here in Valencia, so it was great that the opportunity came up so quickly. I got there on Friday afternoon and we trekked around the city trying to find where our bed and breakfast was, then went touring around. Since this was my second time to the city, I saw everything again, but also got to explore more of the city I had never seen. Really you can never see all of Rome, it has so much to offer! I enjoyed eating great pasta again and having gelato, and of course fun with friends. I stupidly forgot my camera, but here are some pictures that a friend of mine, Suzie, took and is graciously letting me post.
This is of me and Nicole in Vatican City in St. Peter's Square. It has to be one of the most beautiful places on earth.

This is of me and Allison drinking some Italian coffee I had made. They thought it was great that you drink out of these little cups.

This is of me at the Coliseum and someone someone remarked that I looked bored because I had already been there, but believe me that was not the case!

So this weekend I plan to chill in Valencia, but the weekend after that is the ski trip. Also, more weekly activities are starting up soon so I should be able to post about those. Hasta luego!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home